December 1, 2014


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I CHOOSE...

I choose to live my life the way I want to. Not the way anyone else wants me to live it, but the way I want it to be. I choose to make CONSCIOUS choices that will take me in the direction of my dreams and only bring me one step closer to fulfilling my life’s purpose. I choose NOT to let my life be dictated by random events and circumstances, and even if such events occur, I choose to make them WORK for me, by seeing the OPPORTUNITY for learning and growth in them.

I choose to CHANGE whatever is going on in my life that does not rest easy with my soul, aware that I am responsible for my own happiness, taking accountability for my own actions and decisions. I choose NOT to make excuses for my shortcomings or perceived failures, knowing that anything I do not get right or succeed in the first time is only teaching me how to become BETTER.

I choose to give freely of myself, time, and resources, in the pursuit of my vision in helping motivate and inspire others, and aid in the betterment of the lives of those not myself. I choose NOT to let myself be abused anymore by those that would seek to drain me of everything I have, standing up for myself and knowing when to say “no” and “enough is enough”.

I choose to be PROUD of who I am and what I stand for, strong in my beliefs and convictions, uncompromising in the foundation of my principles. I choose NOT to see myself as a victim or feeling self pity if those who do not share my values hate on me and try to tear me down, scrutinizing my every word or action in order to bring me down to their level, but stand firm in what I am about.

I choose to rely on my INSTINCT, knowing that it will always lead me true, unconsciously having in mind my best interests at heart, no matter what my mind may think about the matter. I choose NOT to care for what others think I should do and be, because it is not THEIR life that I live but my own, and no one is responsible for it but ME. In the end, I will be the one who looks back on my life and will either regret it or not. Thus I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT TO. So there are NO regrets.

© Rosie Chee