July 19, 2012

2012 | Day 197: Badabing-Badaboom!


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Born Into This World...

I was NOT made to follow. I was made to LEAD. I was born to STAND OUT. I was designed with a PURPOSE. I was created for a MISSION. I am who I am, not because of circumstance, but because I am ME, defying logic and reasoning, something INSIDE me above circumstance, roaring my UNIQUENESS to the world, so that in the end it can’t help but KNOW who I am. It is my DESTINY to be GREAT and I will take hold of it and run with it until I can run no more!

Quote for Reflection:
TRAINING

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 26 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: ~2 hours - once I finally drifted off had some crazy dreams [that would make a great kid's book or insane movie)!

Energy: First day with energy in weeks (and on only ~2 hours of sleep)!

Joints: Shoulders hurting like hell - especially rear left right in under and on top of my shoulder blade!

Quality of Training: HIIT outside - nice to pound the pavement again. Nice to have energy again! Sprints were great, passing quickly. Built up a sweat real fast. Only issue was right lower leg from ~15 minutes, when I could feel shooting pains through it.

Supplements: Erase, Alpha-T2, and Shred Matrix back today - HELLO ENERGY!

Other Notes: I have been in the US three years TODAY. It is also the first-year anniversary of my having become part of Team World Physique. AND great to be starting my Masters today AND have my energy back!