July 19, 2012

2012 | Day 196: A Little Easier for Exhaustion


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Always Be ME

No one will EVER be perfect. No one CAN ever be. That’s not to say that we can’t STRIVE for perfection - just that we will never ever be PERFECT [as God deems perfection]. However, in the striving, the reaching, the seeking to create the best possible self, we will BECOME something great and amazing, no matter if it is not “perfect”, and we may end up close to our own definition of “perfect”.

To others we may already be “perfect”, but we are truly perfectly IMperfect, and that is what makes us who we are. There is NOTHING wrong with being imperfect. Being imperfect means that we are human. It means that we have things to work on, always some way that we can become BETTER. And life is all about progressing, moving FORWARD, being better today than we were yesterday, always GROWING.

Everything about me is ME. It is me doing what I do the way I do it. It is me stepping towards MY dreams and striving to make them reality. It is me speaking MY mind and allowing my perspective of the world to flow into it. It is me simply being ME. I AM ME AND NO ONE ELSE AND ALWAYS WILL BE, AND NO ONE ELSE CAN EVER BE OR WILL EVER BE ME!

Quote for Reflection:


TRAINING

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between supersets/trisets):
SuperSet A -
1. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 4 x 10
2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet A -
3. DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 8
4. Dips 4 x 6
5. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet B -
6. Alternate Incline DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 16
7. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 6
8. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet B -
9. Pikes 4 x 15
10. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-103 rpm

Stretch 20 min


OTHER NOTES

Sleep: A lot of it - far more than I needed.

Energy: Dead on my feet. Even got told I looked "tired" last night when I was in the gym doing a training session - funny how that used to be how I looked all the time.

Quality of Training: Shorter weights' session today by a quarter (Tony and Doug - that is me taking it "easier"). Was ok though. Glad to be finished on the recline bike and out of there I was that exhausted.

Directly Fitness: A couple more of my articles have been published: Transform Your Tummy With These 8 Essential Tips! and The Cardio Debate for Fat Loss: High Intensity versus Low Intensity - check them both out here.