June 17, 2014


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

TRUE FRIENDS

That's what true friends are for: When one falls, the other reaches down to help them up. When one struggles, the other encourages them on. When one has an off day, the other motivates them along. When one loses their smile, the other is there to lend theirs.

They share the journey of life together with its ups and downs, highs and lows, joy and sadness, happiness and pain, love and loss, always there for one another, no matter what. That's what true friends do.

True friends are rare and if you have them, hold them close to your heart, as precious as gems that take a lifetime to find, for that's what they are. They help bring out our inner light, the sparkle in our eyes, the hope in our heart, the faith when we can't find it on our own.

I would rather a few true friends than many "friends" whose value in my life is meaningless, because I know what I am to someone else and what I have when I have another as such in my life.

© Rosie Chee