May 6, 2014


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE FUTURE

We don’t know what the future holds. We cannot predict it. But - we CAN HOPE for it. We CAN TRUST in His promises and have Faith that He knows what He’s doing, the way He’s moulding our circumstances - turning negatives into positives, fears into dreams, failures into opportunities - so that we can have nothing but the BEST. He ALWAYS has something WAITING for us, even if WE make the choices that might eventually take us AWAY from those things. After all, we DO have FREE WILL, the power of CHOICE, and what we do is not always in line with what He would want us to do. But, it IS our life, and we HAVE that grace.

We do not have dreams in our hearts for NO reason, so if you have one that CONSUMES you, then know that it is there for a PURPOSE. You might not know what for - and if you do, then more power to you - but when you DO, then nothing but good things can eventuate from its fruition, no matter how hard the journey there might be.

Even if we have a dream in our heart, it is not meant to STAY there. It is meant to be SHARED. You’re NOT alone on your journey to bringing it about. And if you have a dream, YOU cannot wait for Him to just “do it” for you - YOU must get out there and DO it yourself. YOU need to build the foundation, start the framework of your masterpiece, find the tools to help you, the people who will build with you, make the final decisions on anything important. He might place a dream there, or it might be OUR dream, born from the passion He instilled in us, but it is up to US to ultimately DO something about it.

I don’t know what my future holds. But I know what I WANT it to hold. I know what my heart HOPES for it to hold. And I know what I must do to get there. The journey is not going to be easy by any means, but it is one that I am WILLING to take, obstacles I will run THROUGH, chase away any shadows of doubt with the light of belief. Whatever happens, I know that He is looking out for me, that if my dreams are in line with HIS dreams for me, then there is an incredibly amazing and wonderful future ahead of me, beautiful and BLESSED and well WORTH waiting for.

© Rosie Chee