April 22, 2013


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THANK YOU

Thank you for being WHO you are. Thank you for the TIME that you gave. Thank you for what you SHOWED me. Thank you for OPENING my soul. Thank you for UNCOVERING my heart. Thank you for risking my MIND. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to step INTO who I am meant to be. Thank you for HURTLING me towards my destination. Thank you for the EMOTIONS. Thank you for digging DEEP into the psyche of the beast to find the beauty. Thank you for the LOVE. Thank you for EVERYTHING that has changed me in ways I never thought I could ever change. Thank you for whom without I could not be where I am TODAY. Thank you for making me UNDERSTAND who I am better than I might ever have known.  Thank you for forcing me to make a CHOICE. Thank you for the heartache that caused STRENGTH. Thank you for the tears that created RESOLVE. Thank you for allowing me to see the BLESSING in the pain. Thank you for the EXPERIENCE that determined the path my life now walks on. Thank you for YOU.

© 2013 Rosie Chee