January 2, 2013

2013 | Day 2: I CHOOSE TO BE GRATEFUL


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I CHOOSE TO BE GRATEFUL

I choose to start truly living life again TODAY I choose to see the blessings and beauty in what I HAVE and WHO I am surrounded by. I choose to FORGIVE myself for being human. I choose to start over the way I want to END. I choose to take CONTROL of my life and get back to being me. I choose to allow myself to become everything I was MEANT to be and He has in mind for my future. I choose to make my life and the lives of those AROUND me better today than yesterday. I choose growth and FORWARD motion and will not accept anything less than the BEST I have to give. I choose to be in CHARGE of my life and let no one else determine how I think and feel and act but ME. I CHOOSE. It is all on ME. I DECIDE.

© 2013 Rosie Chee