July 16, 2012

2012 | Day 194: I Promise Myself...


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Purpose of Life

Life is for LIVING. Not surviving, but LIVING. And living is experiencing as much as possible, ALWAYS seeking to ENHANCE your life by trying new things, learning new things, growing INTO yourself as you become BETTER with each day. It’s about EXPLORING your world with the eagerness of a child, OPEN to new possibilities, new experiences, CHANGE. It’s embracing the new and letting go of the old when it is time to move on. It is keeping your heart and soul OPEN to receive the Blessings the universe has to offer and wants you to experience. It’s about taking everything to the NEXT level, never be satisfied with being satisfied, but always wanting to strive FURTHER, achieve more, evolving physically, mentally, psychologically, and emotionally into the person that you were always MEANT to be.

Quote for Reflection:


TRAINING

Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Energy: None. If I slow down, sit down, or lie down, it has not been long until I pass out, and I slept for ~4 hours this afternoon, after going to bed early and sleeping right through to a "sleep-in" time for me this morning before my first client. NOT looking good at all.

Joints: Both my shoulders are extremely painful - just demonstrating a few exercises to clients today using 5-10-pound dumbbells had me almost dropping them in pain, and that is NOT a good sign. It's been 27 weeks since my shoulders have had a decent break and I cannot afford to take one right now - not sure if I can afford NOT to, either.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not the best right now, but I will work it out - I always do. It may not appear as if I have had any issues over the last couple of months, but those close to me know I have been struggling in a huge way with several things. Only one of which is if only it had only been three DAYS instead of the SEVEN WEEKS that it's been since my birthday of being "bad" I would be ok - "if"; such a sad word and nothing I can do about it now but move on and do the best with the NOW. Only positive is that I have more muscle in my shoulders and arms as a result of all the bad - bad thing is pretty much everything else, from the fat gained and additional mass (some muscle) in my lower body and being in a state of perpetual discomfort and hatred of my body. But, all that is going to change again - and STAY changed, for my HEALTH! This time, I PROMISE myself!