April 27, 2012

2012 | Day 118: If a star could light the way that could take me back to you...


MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"♥ If you don't “PERCEIVE” yourself as an “ACHIEVER”, it is impossible to PERFORM as one…It is only when you “CONCEIVE” yourself to be a PERSON OF ACTION that you can actually become one ♥ In order to create an “ELECTRIFYING” life, you must first IMAGINE yourself as a “LIGHTNING ROD” in order to “CONDUCT” your behavior accordingly. The SKY is the limit for you so long as you REGARD yourself as the “RISING STAR” that you are! ♥ When you BELIEVE that your efforts are “WORTH-while” and can ENVISION yourself as having tremendous “VALUE”, you will produce RESULTS of equal “WORTH”. As soon as you “RECOGNIZE” yourself as being capable of ANYTHING, you can “REALIZE” EVERYTHING that you “VISUALIZE”! ♥ Eliminate your “SHORT-SIGHTED” outlook by always wearing your “SPECTACLES” of SUCCESS…the VIEW will become nothing short of “SPECTACULAR”!!♥" – Lauren Christine Frahn

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 10 min jogging

Stretch 16 min

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadset):
QuadSet A -
1. Seated Bent Over DB Rear Raises 3 x 10
2. DB Hammer Raises (each hand with individual DB) 3 x 10
3. DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet B -
5. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 10
6. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Weighted Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree angle) 3 x 10
10. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 10
12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 5 min

Woke up an hour later than planned, but went for my HIIT regardless. Body VERY sore from yesterday (for all those who think that posing and/or modeling is easy, believe me, it hurts almost MORE than an intense resistance session the day after!), feeling every pound on the pavement...Finally settled into the hotel at Hollywood Beach, starting my training session an hour later than I wanted to. But, did it - in the hotel Fitness Center, using what they had. Session was ok, my body sore. During QuadSet B left wrist was aching badly, then the pump in my left bicep became painful, but it was all made up for by seeing the definition in my delts and arms strongly throughout training, vascularity just popping - this is what I want for photoshoots! Abs coming out nicely, and I posed for a little after the session - I look the best I ever have from the waist up, IMO, which gave me a smile (I am still 8% bodyfat, but my girths are a little smaller than yesterday, - albeit overall body mass more - and FINALLY BOTH my arms and legs are back to being SYMMETRICAL, so definitely pleased with that, and hoping for 7.8% bodyfat - or a little less - tomorrow!)...Didn't do any post-weights cardio, since I will practice a little more posing tonight before bed...Now going to go and walk along the beach - I have missed it so much, and for it to be practically on my "doorstep" right now, is truly wonderful...