February 28, 2013

2013 | Day 58: RESULTS, NOT EXCUSES


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

RESULTS, NOT EXCUSES

There is ALWAYS an excuse that can be made. There is always a reason that could BECOME an excuse as to why something is not being done. But excuses are NOT what I do. Excuses are NOT acceptable. Excuses are made by people who canNOT take responsibility and have no accountability for what they do - not just with their personal life, but in every aspect of their life.

This last week, the last month, I have had EVERY reason to “not” be able to do something, every excuse to fail. However, instead of taking those circumstances and that stress and allowing it to overwhelm me, I USED them as motivation to push HARDER. I used them as a reason TO succeed expectations. I asked myself to GO the distance and put in the time and effort. I got RESULTS.

Excuses are made by WEAK people, those who think that their failures rest upon someone else. They are made by those who want the world but are not prepared to DO what it takes to capture it. They are made by those who dream but never act, instead only trying to discourage others from pursuing their dreams, because they do not have or are not willing to do what it TAKES to accomplish their own.

There is ALWAYS an excuse. You CHOOSE whether or not you ALLOW something to become an excuse. YOU decide what you do when life kicks you down or tries to destroy you. You create an excuse or IGNORE the naysayers and disbelievers and those who pretend to support you and secretly hope for your demise, and you get the job DONE. You GET results.

YOUR CHOICE. I DECIDE.

© 2013 Rosie Chee