July 1, 2012

2012 | Day 179: ALL for YOU


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Shattered Faith

Quote for Reflection:

Photo credit: Jerry Beck

TRAINING

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Terrible. Not good at all.

Energy: Feel like a train has hit me - probably lack of any stimulants. Just have had a huge migraine all day.

Quality of Training: Slow. Exhausted. Lower legs REALLY feeling the running I have been doing on the treadmill over the last couple of weeks - minimize or eliminate that from now on! Just general overall shattered feeling.

Body Composition: 8.4% bodyfat - that's -1.2% bodyfat from last week. And at over 10 pounds more than I was a month ago at 8% bodyfat, the difference noticeable re muscle mass in my delts, arms, and even upper back, with some in my glutes and legs as well (since I've been riding my bike everywhere) - the latter of which I will have to do my best to get RID of, or at the least slim down a couple of inches in each leg and overall glutes/hips for me to be ok with it. I am a lot BIGGER than I've ever been at this body composition - in my arms and delts it's ok, but not ANYwhere else!

Supplements: Ran out of Alpha-T2 on Friday and Shred Matrix on Saturday, and will finish up last of my bottle of AAv2 tomorrow.

Muscle Bombshell: Sam has honoured me with being the MB Cover Model for July. July is a month that has a couple of significant dates for me, one for which July was my "chosen" month for this honour. Anyways, thank you, Sam