June 13, 2012

2012 | Day 162: Contrast between Illusion and Reality


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Goal-Getter, Go-Setter, Dream-Catcher

Quote for Reflection:
Image credit: Blue Mountain Arts

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 1 x 50 sec sprint/10 sec easy
d. 4 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: A little.

Mood: Out of sorts since after training.

Energy: I have it, but there is a LOT of pain in both my shoulders, especially INSIDE the joints, particularly my right, that has been bothering me, so much that I do not even want to MOVE my right arm much today.

Joints: The Aleve is coming out again tonight.

Quality of Training: I did HIIT, albeit a little later than usual. Both shoulders were hurting during it, but I pushed through. I WAS going to do a second training session this evening, but decided to be smart and give my body some time to recover, especially since it's going to be 2-a-day training back tomorrow, and my shoulders need to be READY for it (even if they're not)!