May 28, 2012

2012 | Day 146: Light up the stars...All that you are...


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Never Stop Dreaming

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 16 min jogging

Session 2

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
QuadSet A -
1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
2. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
3. DB Hammer Raises 3 x 10
4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet B -
5. DB Zottoman Curls 3 x 10
6. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
7. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree flexion) 3 x 10
10. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 20
12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-104 rpm

Stretch 20 min

Sleep: Have not slept well at all the last few days, and last night it was broken and a bare ~3 hours possibly got.

Energy: Had absolutely NO energy today - HIIT was evidence of that; I have NEVER done so slow over the distance that I complete my HIIT Run, and I was so shattered that even my sprints (although as fast as I could do them - which wasn't that fast) felt like I was almost walking! The heat did not help either re lack of energy, nor the terrible stomach cramps that I have endured for the last couple of days.

Joints: Left anterior delt in the joint has been giving me some issues, but I'm managing it.

Quality of Training: HIIT (as noted above) was blah. Resistance training was ok, but afterwards I was almost passing out on the couch in the gym I was that drained of energy.

OTHER NOTES

Directly Fitness

May has definitely been a month of "happening" for me and I woke up yesterday to another interview request - which is great, and I am Blessed to be able to share my story and journey with others (not so long ago, I would never have opened up like this to anyone, let alone to the public, so it's just one indicator of how far I have come and grown personally) - and Directly Fitness had it up last night!
Many of the interviews I have done ask similar (if not many of the same) questions, but each one has something different from any of the others. Check out my Interview: Female Terminator - Fitness Expert Rosie Chee Talks with DIRECTLYFITNESS.COM