June 25, 2012

2012 | Day 173: I can never get enough of you!


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I'M POSSIBLE!

NOTHING is IMpossible! “Impossible” is NOTHING! If I didn’t already believe, after everything I have done, seen, and been through, I can say this with absolute certainty.

Miracles happen EVERY day. “Impossible” happens EVERY day.

There are so many things that cannot be explained, but they ARE done. Just because you canNOT explain something does not mean that it cannot be done! Just because you do not UNDERSTAND something does not mean that it cannot be done. Just because your mind cannot comprehend the scope of the POSSIBLE does NOT make something “impossible”.

ANYthing is possible - especially with God. If you have FAITH and BELIEVE in it.

“Impossible” inspires others. It inspires ACTION.

BE “impossible”, an example of what “can’t” be done. Live life with the knowledge that our dreams and aspirations ALL have the power and potential to be a very REAL possibility! BELIEVE in it, for that’s when things will start HAPPENING!

Make the “impossible” POSSIBLE! BE the “impossible”!

Quote for Reflection:



TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Treadmill:
a. 3 min @ 4.17 min/km
b. 2 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest @ 3.75 min/km
c. 4 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest @ 3.57 min/km
d. 2 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest @ 3.41 min/km

Skip x 300 revolutions

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between supersets):
SuperSet A -
1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet B -
3. Rear Flyes 2 x 12
4. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet C -
5. BB Military Press 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet D -
7. Standing Arnold DB Press 2 x 12
8. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet E -
9. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
10. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet F -
11. Plate Lateral Raises 2 x 12
12. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet G -
13. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (on bench, reach BB down 6 inches) 4 x 10
14. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet H -
15. Swissball Leg Curls 2 x 12
16. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
Recline Bike 20 min @ 103-105 rpm

Session 2

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min
  
OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Broken, waking often throughout the morning, eventually drifting into the longest period of sleep for ~2 hours just after the alarm where I wanted to get UP.

Mood: SO HAPPY! Even had someone mention to me this afternoon, "I can tell."

Energy: Had it until ~1930 and then just had nothing.

Joints: Shoulders, lower back, neck,and wrists all giving me issues - since my shoulders are so painful, and everything else is playing up in tune it seems. The jarring of riding my bike on the roads here is not being kind on my wrists. If things change I will note - otherwise, just know that my shoulders are so painful that I am "allowing" for the pain where I can in training.

Quality of Training: Started out smiling - as I have been this last week. The smile disappeared for a while during SuperSets E and F when the pain in my shoulders REALLY started biting - had managed to "ignore" it up until then - but came back once they were done.

Other Notes: A couple more bodybuilding and fitness websites have published some of my my more "in demand" articles - check out
3 Keys to Fat Loss on Directly Fitness, and Breaking the Myth:
on Muscle Base.