June 19, 2012

2012 | Day 167: REBIRTH ANEW


MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I AM

I AM ME. Brilliantly flawed. Perfectly imperfect. Beautiful masterpiece. Forever learning. Always growing.

I AM ME. NO ONE ELSE can be ME. No one else can IMITATE me. No one else can come CLOSE to me. NOTHING is as good as the original. A copy is but a SHADOW of the light of the original.

I AM ME. I DECIDE WHO I AM. The core of my soul. My values and principles. The foundation of my life. My driving motivation behind words and actions.

I AM ME. THIS IS ME. Love me or hate me, agree or disagree with me, it does not matter, because I KNOW WHO I AM and I am OK with that. I will NOT compromise who I am and what I believe in. I will NOT pretend to be anything other than my TRUTH. I may change, but THAT will NEVER change.

I AM ME.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
TriSet A -
1. Deadbugs (on floor, with medicine ball) 4 x 10
2. Reverse Curls (on floor) 4 x 10
3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet B -
4. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
5. Dips 4 x 6
6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet C -
7. Incline DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 8
8. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 8
9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet D -
10. Inverted Knee Curls (on pull-up bar) 2 x 10
11. Plank 2 x 1 min
12. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 6 min

Post-Weights Cardio:
Rollers 20 min in 39x18 @ 103-105 rpm

Stretch 21 min

Session 2

Run 3 miles

Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
1. Weighted DB Crunches (on floor, knees at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 10
2. Pikes (on floor) 4 x 15
3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
Rollers 20 min @ 101-103 rpm

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Went to bed round 0030, but not able to go to sleep until close to 0100, waking on and off until I eventually dragged myself out of bed just after 0800.

Energy: Had it until ~1500 and then just felt shattered.

Joints: Left shoulder is really giving me a lot of trouble, especially during training it did. As well as left wrist - so bad that I strapped it up after my morning weights. In the afternoon, right shoulder "tugging", and I can feel my neck a bit out as well.

Quality of Training: I've actually lost a bit of strength - or it could be because my shoulders and wrists were in such pain today. Compensated for lower weights by using a tempo of 3-1-2. Was pleased that was able to do more Inverted Knee Curls though - only the second time I have ever done these and it was so much better than my first time. All rollers was just body ticking over, to get it done and nothing more.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Life continues to change, POSITIVE change that causes my heart to smile. NOW is the time to RISK if you are not ALREADY! Life is just WAITING for you to step out and say "HERE I AM"! NEVER stop being grateful for your Blessings, because you don't know when they will be snatched from you. Grasp EVERY Opportunity and DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR LIFE!

Iron Mulisha: Be sure to check out Demons and Angels: Pain to Remind You of Your Strength