December 25, 2011

Day 359: Happy Christmas to the Rest of the World!


MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Ghandi

For the complete Motivational, review Changing the World | WPM Women.

TRAINING

ANOTHER week out! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!! My body may have not felt it so much the first couple of weeks - probably needed the rest - but this last week has been another story altogether, and I am feeling AND seeing it! NOT cool! I'm praying and hoping that I can at LEAST get back on my bike by the end of next week! This can NOT go on!!!

OTHER NOTES

Body Composition

After having my body composition drop the last two weeks, this week it went soaring back to 8.4% bodyfat - a little to be expected given no training and the fact that I have been eating a lot more than usual (yes, even than I was last week, when I felt like I was hungry all the time and always eating). Higher than what I want to maintain, so there is some definite mental beating going on right now - as bad as it sounds, I do NOT feel comfortable at this body composition and NEED to be LEANER (NOT training DEFINITELY makes a HUGE difference in how I feel and look, since I was 8.4% bodyfat for my photoshoot with Dan Ray re images posted last week)! Definitely noticing the additional bodyfat - as always, the "tyre" that is a much HATED flaw! Losing lean body mass - so hoping that NONE of it is MUSCLE mass, although noticing a little going from my shoulders, which brings another GRRR, because I have worked my ass off TWICE now this year to GAIN muscle there! 

Injuries

Right shoulder is still in a lot of pain, albeit allowing me to sleep at least, so that is a plus. Range of motion I am slowly pushing every day, and a couple of times I have been able to get it to shoulder height as a front raise - the downside is that the pushing it means that the next day I am back to not being able to move it without extreme agony and have to keep my right arm as still as possible. But, slowly, slowly...The swelling is gradually decreasing in both my knees. On Thursday evening I was able to walk around without a walking stick for the first time in a while, so that was good. I can only walk around for 60-90 minutes before my knees REALLY start hurting, I get lightheaded and feel exhausted, but at least I CAN walk around UNassisted now (albeit feeling it a lot in my left hip and upper hamstring/lateral thigh). I end up sleeping a lot the day after being up and about, as well as later on the day (if I am around early). Not being able to train is affecting my breathing and energy levels as well - which is likely why being up and about exhausts me so easily, and I am sleeping more...So, another week of being bedridden and as inactive as possible, to let my body recover - RECOVER FAST!!! Not being able to train is killing me slowly one day at a time!

Recharge with Rosie | 7-Week Motivational

Don't forget that you can download for free, my 7-Week Motivational eBook, Recharge with Rosie. It's not just for others and right now I need motivation as much as anyone else, if just to keep my spirits up.

OAMG 2012 Calendar

If you want one, make sure you get your copies of the Limited Edition OAMG 2012 Calendar before they run out. Email info@oamediagroup.com for this.

Christmas/New Year

Talked to my family back home yesterday - was so nice to see and hear them :) Noah was watching the screen as if to say "whoa - there's someone moving on the computer", LOL :D He is so adorable! Being away from home so long HAS made me more than a little "homesick" I will admit, and I definitely canNOT wait until I am back in my beloved country again!

Had a beautiful Christmas with my second family in the US. It was great to be able to relax and just chill. I have been Blessed indeed :)